BrainFlow BrainFlow is a library intended to obtain, parse and analyze EEG, EMG, ECG and other kinds of data from biosensors, it provides two APIs:
- Data Acquisition API to obtain data from BCI boards
- Signal Processing API which is completely independent and can be used without Data Acquisition API
Both of these APIs are uniform for all supported boards, so it allows to write completely board agnostic code.
BrainFlow has bindings for:
And provides almost the same API for all languages above.
Check BrainFlow Docs for details.
- BigPint Bioconductor package that makes BIG (RNA seq) data pint sized
- Computer-controlled dog treat dispenser
- Efficient training of mice on the 5-choice serial reaction time task in an automated rodent training system
- OPETH: Open Source Solution for Real-Time Peri-Event Time Histogram Based on Open Ephys