BrainFlow BrainFlow is a library intended to obtain, parse and analyze EEG, EMG, ECG and other kinds of data from biosensors, it provides two APIs:
- Data Acquisition API to obtain data from BCI boards
- Signal Processing API which is completely independent and can be used without Data Acquisition API
Both of these APIs are uniform for all supported boards, so it allows to write completely board agnostic code.
BrainFlow has bindings for:
And provides almost the same API for all languages above.
Check BrainFlow Docs for details.
- DataJoint Elements
- Pi USB Cam - An Affordable, Simple, Powerful, & Versatle DIY Video Recording Solution for Behavioral Neuroscientists
- SqueakR: An Experiment Interface for 'DeepSqueak' Bioacoustics Research
- An artificial neural network for automated behavioral state classification in rats
- A Flexible Platform for Monitoring Cerebellum-Dependent Sensory Associative Learning