Open Source Eye Tracking
The purpose of this project is to convey a location in 3 dimensional space to a machine, hands free and in real time.
Currently it is very difficult to control machines without making the user provide input with their hands. Additionally it can be very difficult to specify a location in space without a complex input device. This system provides a novel solution to this problem by allowing the user to specify a location simply by looking at it.
Normally eyetracking solutions are prohibitively expensive and not open source, limiting their use for creators to integrate them into new projects. This solution is fully open source, easy to build and will provide a huge variety of options for makers interested in using this fascinating and powerful technology.
This post was automatically generated by Matias Andina
- Mobilefuge: Low-cost, Open-source 3D-printed centrifuge
- Building a Simple and Versatile Illumination System for Optogenetic Experiments
- Non-Telecentric 2P microscopy for 3D random access mesoscale imaging (nTCscope)
- An Open-source Anthropomorphic Robot Hand System: HRI Hand
- Feeding Experimentation Device ver3 (FED3)