A free and open platform for sharing MRI, MEG, EEG, iEEG, and ECoG data.
With OpenNeuro, you can:
- Browse and explore public datasets and analyses from a wide range of global contributors. Our collection of public datasets continues to grow as more and more become BIDS compatible.
- Download and use public data to create new datasets and run your own analyses.
- Privately share your data so your colleagues can view and edit your work.
- Publish your dataset where anyone can view, download, and run analyses on it.
- Create snapshots of your datasets to ensure past analyses remain reproducible as your datasets grow and change. Publish any of your snapshots while you continue work on your original data behind the scenes.
- Explore your published OpenNeuro dataset using BrainLife’s computing network. Utilize their community driven apps to run a variety of analysis and processing software in the browser.
Russell A. Poldrack; Krzysztof Jacek Gorgolewski
This post was automatically generated by Elizabeth DuPre