Pingouin is an open-source statistical package written in Python 3 and based mostly on Pandas and NumPy. Some of its main features are listed below. For a full list of available functions, please refer to the API documentation.
- ANOVAs: N-ways, repeated measures, mixed, ancova
- Pairwise post-hocs tests (parametric and non-parametric) and pairwise correlations
- Robust, partial, distance and repeated measures correlations
- Linear/logistic regression and mediation analysis
- Bayes Factors
- Multivariate tests
- Reliability and consistency
- Effect sizes and power analysis
- Parametric/bootstrapped confidence intervals around an effect size or a correlation coefficient
- Circular statistics
- Chi-squared tests
- Plotting: Bland-Altman plot, Q-Q plot, paired plot, robust correlation…
Pingouin is designed for users who want simple yet exhaustive stats functions.
This post was automatically generated by Matias Andina