YASA (Yet Another Spindle Algorithm) is a command-line sleep analysis toolbox in Python. The main functions of YASA are:
- Automatic sleep staging of polysomnography data (see preprint article).
- Event detection: sleep spindles, slow-waves and rapid eye movements, on single or multi-channel EEG data.
- Artefact rejection, on single or multi-channel EEG data.
- Spectral analyses: bandpower, phase-amplitude coupling, 1/f slope, and more!
- Hypnogram analysis: sleep statistics and stage tranisitions.
For more details, check out the API documentation, try the tutorial (Jupyter notebooks) or read the FAQ.
This post was automatically generated by Matias Andina